"Hey, dawg. It's on, dawg. You dead, dawg. I ain't even bulls-------. Your kids too, dawg. It don't even matter to me who is in the car with you. N-----, all I know is, n-----, when I see your m-----f------- a-- riding, dawg, it's on. As a matter of fact, I'm coming to your m-----f------ house."

Friday, July 18, 2008

Racing Discrimination

"With the enactment of the American with Disabilities Act, this nation committed to removing barriers that had too long denied Americans with disabilities full and equal access to all aspects of American society - in our businesses, schools, communities, and government. Since that time, the ADA has played a vital role in transforming society's attitudes toward individuals with disabilities and has advanced our nation's fundamental calling to respect each individual."
-Nancy Peloci, 2008

All aspects of American society, huh? Ms. Peloci may have spoken too soon. Last time I checked, this great advancement in equality didn't include President's races.

Franklin Delano Roosevelt, described even by arch-conservative Newt Gingrich as the greatest President of the 20th century, is a notable absence at every home game. Why the lack of a big-headed, wheel-chair bound FDR racing his way out of center-field you may ask? Some may argue that this is simply a case of old fashion Mount Rushmore-related prejudice. Or, as I would believe, is this a sinister plot by Stan Kasten and the rest of the jerk-off Nationals organization to prevent a polio-stricken cripple from proving his mettle in front of 20,000 (on a good night) adoring fans? Its like Hitler and Jesse Owens if you ask me.

This act of discrimination certainly ranks high among injustices perpetrated against America's own populace. Its up there with slavery and 2010's brutal, unConstitutional internment of Philippine-Americans (believe me, its coming). You disgust me Nationals front office, go fuck yourselves.

Porkham out!

1 comment:

Keith said...

I love when you talk politics. Especially when you don't bother to check the spelling on the name of the Speaker of the House.

http://www.house.gov/pelosi/