"Hey, dawg. It's on, dawg. You dead, dawg. I ain't even bulls-------. Your kids too, dawg. It don't even matter to me who is in the car with you. N-----, all I know is, n-----, when I see your m-----f------- a-- riding, dawg, it's on. As a matter of fact, I'm coming to your m-----f------ house."

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Bernadina Sent Down...

Welcome back to the team Alex Escobar! You are probably the most exciting position player for us in AAA. It will be great to see you in CF with your awesome defense, excellent speed, and ability to provide an actual leadoff hitter for the team.

Don't worry Roger, I still like you. However, maybe you should not take the cursed number 7 of Nook Logan next time you come up...perhaps you will not replicate his stats in the future. Actually, at least Nook stole some bases.

What?

FUCK ME. Really? We called up Ryan Langerhans (White Nook Logan) AGAIN? I'm going to kill myself.

1 comment:

IPLawguy said...

I'm with you. Langerhans must have naked pictures of Stan or something. This teams need someone exciting and dynamic. Not a methodical role player.