(started with a 2-1 lead in the 7th, right after a rain delay)
3:34: FUCK YOU CHARLIE MANNING! How the fuck do you ruin this game? You threw three pitches and the third one is a home run? To Alfredo Almezega? Really? I hate you.
3:41: Fat Boy walks. Here comes a double play.
3:43: DOUBLE PLAY! OMG!!!
3:45: Wily Mo Harris grounds out. That double play surprised only Bob Carpenter, who was excited by the speed with a guy on first.
3:46: Btw, welcome to the majors Nook Logan. Oh wait, thats apparently Roger Bernadina who grounded into the double play. He started off with a hit in his first game, then realized he was a Nationals outfielder and has a nice cozy .150 average. But hey, he is fast and toolsy, right Jim-bo?
3:47: Saul Rivera in for his 93rd appearance of the year. Even Joe Torre thinks he is overused.
3:51: Dinker by Jorge Cantu. Remember when Cantu was dead weight and nobody wanted him...oh well at least we have Felipe Lopez.
3:52: As I mention his name, a Felipe Lopez error! I can't believe it.
3:53: Insanely good catch by Bernadina in center. Lastings would not have been close to that ball. Run comes in on a sac. Thanks so much Felipe. I'm glad you are playing SS. Ground balls are hard, I know.
3:56: 4-2 bad guys in the 9th. Elijah leading off. Gregg in to close.
3:58: K for Dukes.
3:59: We need a name for a Felipe routine error. I'm open for suggestions. Bret Boone up.
4:00: Bob Boone should have walked on that pitch. He will def. make an out.
4:01: Sign Guy Boone flies out to center.
4:02: Ronnie "Well Thought Out At Bats" pops up and ends the game.
Post game thoughts: Fuck you rain, and fuck you Charlie Manning. You don't deserve to share a last name with Super Bowl champion, MVP, and hero Eli Manning. Even Eli's retard brother is embarrassed you have the same name.
I swear to christ if I hear that Southwest Airline commercial with that girl singing "My Country Tis of Deeee" one more time, I will kill people.
Also, while we are on the topic of annoying songs. Could we please stop playing "Every Little Thing's Gonna Be Alright" after every Nats loss, since I hear it every time I go. My Pavolovian response makes me curse uncontrollably every time I hear it outside the stadium.
"Hey, dawg. It's on, dawg. You dead, dawg. I ain't even bulls-------. Your kids too, dawg. It don't even matter to me who is in the car with you. N-----, all I know is, n-----, when I see your m-----f------- a-- riding, dawg, it's on. As a matter of fact, I'm coming to your m-----f------ house."
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment