"Hey, dawg. It's on, dawg. You dead, dawg. I ain't even bulls-------. Your kids too, dawg. It don't even matter to me who is in the car with you. N-----, all I know is, n-----, when I see your m-----f------- a-- riding, dawg, it's on. As a matter of fact, I'm coming to your m-----f------ house."

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

PETE ORR PLAYER PROFILE

Here are some fun facts about the newest no-hit no-field Nat, Pete Orr.

1. Has a career .662 OPS in the minor leagues, including a dominant 14 HR in 2060 ABs.
2. Somehow has a blog devoted to him? It's like a less funny Matt Chico blog.
3. Joins Willie Harris and Ryan Langerhans as awful Braves rehashes who cannot hit but can steal bases, something the Nats never do anyway.
4. Has a GREAT ATTITUDE for Our Nats!!

Here's a little SAT practice for you.

Nook Logan:Ryan Langerhans::Willie Harris:?

A) A sack of old potatoes
B) A young Eric Davis
C) Something called "VORP"
D) Pete Orr-ible (AWESOME PUN, HIGH FIVE)

Oh hey, by the way, did you notice that the Nats only legitimate hitting prospect is out for the rest of this year? Honestly, how much longer will Nats320 and company keep it up with the boosterism BS while this goes on?

No comments: