"Hey, dawg. It's on, dawg. You dead, dawg. I ain't even bulls-------. Your kids too, dawg. It don't even matter to me who is in the car with you. N-----, all I know is, n-----, when I see your m-----f------- a-- riding, dawg, it's on. As a matter of fact, I'm coming to your m-----f------ house."

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Five Nice Things About Recently Demoted Ryan Langerhans

So, my predictions for Monday's game did not go as planned. As promised, I must now say 5 nice things about AAA outfielder, Ryan Langerhans.

1. Even tho Matt B. named you "Wook," which stands for White Nook Logan, I always thought that you were better.
2. Jim Bowden thus far can consider your trade for Chris Snelling a rousing success.
3. You have played on the same field as John Smoltz, who will one day be in the Hall of Fame.
4. While I will not miss you, nor will most other fans - it appears that Washington Post beat writer Chico Harlan will: "Gotta say, though, I am going to miss Ryan Langerhans, whose musical taste was just as great as that homer he robbed in San Diego. (Reckless Kelly, Randy Rogers Band among his faves. Good Texas rock-country.)"
5. Thanks to a Google image search, I learned that you love dogs that love America. Your camo hat further proves that you are a true patriot.

No comments: