Ok, so I flipped the game back on to see Paul Lo Duca call out the trainer after doing literally nothing that exerted physical energy. After a short talk, he held on to the trainer and left the field. Possible guesses as to mystery illness:
1. Misses Bob Carpenter after quality time spent together in booth.
2. Bad Mexican for lunch.
3. Debbie Taylor just mentioned that Vlad is out with flu like symptoms, and Bob C. is shocked that Vlad was batting when Lo Duca left the game. Thus, this mystery disease must be contagious starting at the plate, skipping over the third baseman, and ending in LF. Be careful people sitting in the Red Porch.
4. Lo Duca realized he sucks at left field and shouldn't be there.
"Hey, dawg. It's on, dawg. You dead, dawg. I ain't even bulls-------. Your kids too, dawg. It don't even matter to me who is in the car with you. N-----, all I know is, n-----, when I see your m-----f------- a-- riding, dawg, it's on. As a matter of fact, I'm coming to your m-----f------ house."
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment