"Hey, dawg. It's on, dawg. You dead, dawg. I ain't even bulls-------. Your kids too, dawg. It don't even matter to me who is in the car with you. N-----, all I know is, n-----, when I see your m-----f------- a-- riding, dawg, it's on. As a matter of fact, I'm coming to your m-----f------ house."

Monday, April 13, 2009

Bob Carpenter Knows Less Than Rob Dibble About History



After the replay of the President's Race (you know...the MAIN EVENT) the two announcers were discussing how Teddy lost again...Here is the transcript.

Dibble: Man, I think Teddy said I'm not racing until they win a game.
My BFF Carpy: Man, I hope we see him racing pretty quick. (Bad grammar...but I'll let it slide)
Dibble: You know he has a big stick (OMG A DOUBLE ENTENDRE. Thats's the edge Dibbs brings every day!)
5 second pause - HE'S THINKING
Carpy: He's walked pretty softly in these races in the last couple of years.

WOW


Yes. WALK softly and carry a big stick.

Bob Carpenter's scorebook can be purchased here.

No comments: