"Hey, dawg. It's on, dawg. You dead, dawg. I ain't even bulls-------. Your kids too, dawg. It don't even matter to me who is in the car with you. N-----, all I know is, n-----, when I see your m-----f------- a-- riding, dawg, it's on. As a matter of fact, I'm coming to your m-----f------ house."

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

For Matt B:

I am now facebook friends with the whore that you speak of. Here is your picture:


As you can see, she is standing here with Paul Lo Duca...the only Nat I have ever liked more than Felipe Lopez (Yes, that includes you Endy Chavez.)

Wait, what? Hmmm...are you sure?

I have just been told that that is not Lo Duca...but rather Giants running back Ruben Droughns, along with some other slut.

I'm sorry Matt...of the 30 pictures available for me to view on Facebook, none contain Paulie Walnutz. I do pose this question for you to answer at work. If you were a whore, who would you rather do? A quick Paulie vs. Ruben comparison.





This is tough for me. I won't pretend to hide my alleGIANTS. I am a Jersey boy, and I love nothing more than my Football Giants. It seems clear that Droughns, superbowl champion, and 19th string running back/special teams Dimitri Young would be the pick.

Side Bar: Fat Boy (Dimitri Young) and Droughns have similar careers. A couple of good years. A career year, followed by a big contract, followed by eating their way to near death.

That being said...Paul Lo Duca still gets my vote for hussy sex. Here is why. For a few magical weeks last year, Paul sat next to my new BFF Bob Carpenter (Carpy) and got to witness him say "Jam Job" at least three times. For this JJ factor alone, I would have to "give it" to Paulie.

Your pick?

No comments: