Remember how awesome "The Plan" is? About how we're going to build from within and get younger and better and do it The Right Way?
HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO DO THAT WHEN YOU DONT SIGN ANY OF YOUR FUCKING DRAFT PICKS??
Why even draft them if you're not going to sign them? What an eternal waste of fucking time.
God, I hope Stan Kasten gets mugged sometime soon so he can know what it's like for Nats season ticket holders.
"Hey, dawg. It's on, dawg. You dead, dawg. I ain't even bulls-------. Your kids too, dawg. It don't even matter to me who is in the car with you. N-----, all I know is, n-----, when I see your m-----f------- a-- riding, dawg, it's on. As a matter of fact, I'm coming to your m-----f------ house."
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How can they sign draft picks when they spend all their fucking money on big-name free agents in the offseason?
Oh, nevermind that's the Redskins (until this year that is)
The Nats just sign mediocre FAs who are past their prime.
The money must be going back to the fans then, in the form of cheap tickets and concessions....
Eh, fuck it.
If today were the 16th of August, I'd agree with you. Til then, I'm hoping Stan is just doing the same get-halway-up-outta-your-chair-to -indicate-you're-leaving move that you do to make the used car salesman throw in the undercoating for free.
Post a Comment